This time last year, I was miserable. I mean the real, deep down in your soul type of miserable. The type that takes a lot soul searching to get past and a whole lot of love to get through.
My how things have changed. From Boise to Kansas City, single to married, I can not believe all the things that have happened in 2011. Seriously, what an amazingly insane and joyous year. Here are a few things that you may have missed:
- I made the decision to leave Boise and my job to be with The Train.
- We made the growling 22 hour drive through the mountains and crossed the plains to KCMO
- We moved back in with The Train’s parents
- We moved into our first home… rented of course 🙂
- The Train and I became Mr. and Mrs. Train.
- We honeymooned in NYC and Canada
- I got my DREAM JOB!
So what’s to come for 2012 you ask? I have tons of ideas that I can’t wait to start implementing! Some things I’m working on…
- Living a life of balance and presence
- Being the steward of The Train’s dreams
- Giving more to this space (more recipes, more conversations, more, more, more!)
- Having more fun with life
What are you creating in 2012?
Tell me about you.
Be gentle. Be kind. Be loving to you.